Member Appreciation Month is in full swing here at NTEN! Last week was full of webinars that were free for members, giveaways, community members sharing their #ntenthanks, plus the important question: "Star Trek, or Star Wars?"
- Tuesday, November 12, 11:00 am PT: Ready, Fire, Aim! How Not to Choose a Donor Database
- Wednesday, November 13, 11:00 am PT: When Your Clients Tell the Story of Your Impact
- Thursday, November 14, 11:00 am PT: Peer-to-Peer Fundraising: Meet Your Funders Where They Are
- Friday, November 15, 11:00 am PT: Introduction to User-Centered Design
Craving some in-person interaction with fellow NTEN Members? Many of our local meetup groups are also doing special events this month. Peruse our list of 501 Tech Clubs and see what's happening in a city near you.
While you're at it, why not grab a member badge and display your NTEN Member street cred with pride? You might also listen to our musical appreciation. And stay tuned for videos and more fun content coming at you this week.
Oh, and did we mention more prizes? A big congrats to last week's winners:
- Veronica Weis of CFED and Jennifer Wheller from Society for the Conservation and Study of Carribean Birds, will each receive a one-hour database consultation from Cloud for Good
- Kate Bigam from The Union for Reformed Judaism, who gets two free months of premium service from Guidestar
- Dave Schafer of Backoffice Thinking, is the owner of a new notebook and pen courtesy of Public Interest Registry (PIR)
- Thomas Pellegrino from Shoes That Fit, who snagged a $360 software gift certificate from Abila
- Christopher Hertz of New Signature, who's walking away with an NTEN schwag pack
- Madlen Satamian of Grizzard Communications, who'll be sporting a TechSoup t-shirt
- Laura Gonzo of Gonzo Marketing Collective, our new member and fellow penguin enthusiast, who scored NTEN drinkware
And the NTEN community engagement award goes to Kate Bladow of Powered Pursuits, for her Tech Club organizing efforts and tweets. Kate, enjoy your year-long pass to the Foundation Center database!
NTEN Members will have more chances to win prizes this week from Cathexis Partners, Idealware, Mobile Citizen, and more!
And of course we've been celebrating by spreading the #NTENThanks over social media. Why not chime in and give a shout-out to someone you admire in the nonprofit field? Or, if you've got an extra minute or two, nominate someone to receive an award.
Have a terrific week!
Thanks to all of our Member Appreciation Month sponsors for their support and giveaways!
20131104 mam logo block